Stolen MBP. Any options?
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post, but a friend had his computer stolen a couple of days ago. Find my iPhone is setup, but it hasn't been turned on yet. I told him to call apple to see if they can do anything (ping his IP address/wifi signal remotely as long as the computer isn't dead. Or at lease see if they can disable it if it's ever turned on).
Just wondering if he has any other options. Thanks!
- By theswami in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2015, 09:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2015, 06:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:53 AM
- By Dendensky in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 08:43 PM