Need help bootcamp urgentttt =(

sammeke24

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Ok so i'm out of options , 2 days of searching and struggling and i'm still stuck =/...

So I bought a windows 7 iso file (legally of course) and I copied the .iso file to usb and so I could boot it with bootcamp..
But then the problem occurred that gives me the error (when starting up) "no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key" or the other one "non system disk press any key to reboot bootcamp". Please someone help me out , I bought a game recently and i want to run it on windows through bootcamp =( but it won't work =/ .. what can i do? My usb is also a DOS_FAT_32 now so i don't understand why it wouldn't recognize it ..

I really need help !

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i'm out of options , 2 days of searching and struggling and i'm still stuck =/...

So I bought a windows 7 iso file (legally of course) and I copied the .iso file to usb and so I could boot it with bootcamp..
But then the problem occurred that gives me the error (when starting up) "no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key" or the other one "non system disk press any key to reboot bootcamp". Please someone help me out , I bought a game recently and i want to run it on windows through bootcamp =( but it won't work =/ .. what can i do? My usb is also a DOS_FAT_32 now so i don't understand why it wouldn't recognize it ..

I really need help !

You should have bought the Windows 7 Disk, with the keycode. You would be running Windows 7 right now.:(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73