I can't find iPhotos on my MacBook Pro--and my photos aren't in the Photos app, either.
I have an older MacBook Pro (2010) and recently upgraded to Yosemite, v 10.10.4 (worst thing I ever did).
Suddenly, when I go to find my iPhotos program, it doesn't exist any more. And my photos aren't in Photos, either. I'm kind of freaking out--these are all my photos, from years and years...please please don't let them be gone. I do have a external backup drive, so hopefully things are stored there?
Very anxious to hear help from the community on this. Thank you!
- 07-24-2015, 06:16 PM #2
- 38,453 Posts
Re: I can't find iPhotos on my MacBook Pro--and my photos aren't in the Photos app, either.
When I upgraded to Yosemite, all of my previous photos were already present in the Photos app. When I upgrade to OS X El Capitan beta, those photos are still present. I assume you may have deleted them by mistake being that you said you 'recently upgrade to Yosemite", but didn't say when the photos a;;agedly disappeared. Anyway, check out the information via the following links.
How to import your iPhoto Library into Photos for OS X | iMore
Photos for OS X FAQ: What you need to know! | iMore
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2015, 01:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2015, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2015, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2015, 03:15 PM