- iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
MacBook Pro Deal or Not?
Hello Im looking into getting A Macbook in US, I found one on craigslist and I its an okay deal $2000 without taxes too! Sealed!It has AppleCare and the receipt The 2015 15" 2.5 512GB Model with the RMD Graphics. Is there any difference between a US and a Canadain Macbook Pro?
Is this a good deal if I can get it for less?
Thanks in advance!
I can buy a new one for 2700CAD add 250 for Applecare or One new box missing with applecare for $2600
If I do plan on buying then I would need to open the Macbook right in front of her since it's sealed, its even a better price then a opened box!
Last edited by pr1nce; 07-21-2015 at 11:07 PM.
- 07-21-2015, 06:37 AM #2iMore Expert
- 931 Posts
Re: MacBook Pro Deal or Not?
If 13" size is an option, then the prices are lower via the Refurbished route.
Refurbished MacBook Pro 13" - Apple Certified Refurbished Notebook Computers - Apple
- 07-21-2015, 10:44 PM #4
- 07-22-2015, 02:03 AM #5
- 08-01-2015, 09:33 AM #6
- By motor96 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 69Last Post: 08-09-2015, 10:59 PM
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
- By zscoony in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2015, 05:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2015, 07:06 PM