My MBP retina 13" is suddenly dying when i remove the adaptor
I had an accident and I spelled yogurt on my brand new Macbook pro retina 13" !! After that it suddenly stopped working and I tried to dry it and it worked fine the next day on the battery until it got drained. Then when I tried to charge it it didnt respond so I opened the Macbook and cleaned what ever I can see and later on it started charging and the macbook worked fine again .. Now the problem is that when ever I remove the adaptor the macbook suddenly dies even the battery is fully charged and its status in the system information is normal ..
Can u please help with my problem as my macbook is still completely new and im messing with already !!
Thank you guys ..
- Best AnswerJun 28 2015 | 9:33 pm EDT
- 06-28-2015, 09:33 PM #2
Re: My MBP retina 13" is suddenly dying when i remove the adaptor
- By budmonster in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-29-2015, 07:33 PM
- By birdman325 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2015, 06:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 07:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 07:02 PM
How can I create a free iCloud account when the device is no longer eligible for creating a free iCloud account?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2015, 05:16 PM