Photos Question from a Windows User
I just ordered a MacBook Pro. Never used a Mac in my life but decided to make the switch as I have an iPhone and love it.
My question is this... I have around 12000 photos that I have been managing with Picasa. I have several folders within my Pictures main folder. All photos are named, tagged, filed. How hard is it going to be for me to get these into Photos? Will Photos retain the tags and info generated by Picasa? I don't do any intense editing and have been using Picasa for everything. Pretty sure Photos will work fine for me. Just nervous about the whole conversion from Windows to Mac process.
- Best AnswerApr 17 2015 | 10:20 am EDT
- 04-17-2015, 10:20 AM #2
Re: Photos Question from a Windows User
- By redsharktibby in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-05-2015, 10:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:20 AM