13 or 15 inch Macbook Pro Retina - Traveling FCP User
Hello! I am looking into getting a Macbook Pro Retina display. I am stuck on the fence between the 13 and 15 inch models. I prefer the portability and battery of the 13 inch, as I travel a lot, but the 15 inch has dedicated graphics and better processor, which would come in handy because I use FCP a decent amount. How fast can the 13 inch model run Final Cut, has anybody run FCP on both models and how much faster is the 15 inch? And do you guys have any comments or ideas to help make this clear? Thanks!
- 03-30-2015, 12:21 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: 13 or 15 inch Macbook Pro Retina - Traveling FCP User
The 13" will run FCP fine, from my experience. I'm looking to get one exactly for that purpose.
MY usual movie editor uses one for our short movies and I've used it extensively. We've been crunching a lot of data and it hasn't broken a sweat yet.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2015, 02:57 PM
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 12:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:22 AM