Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

242 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts

Default Someone help me set my email on my Mac please

Okay, so I have searched the Apple support forums and now the iMore forums and I cannot figure this out
    I have always been a Windows user, and just this year I converted to Mac because it was much easier for me since I already have an iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2, but anyways I need help setting up my dang email

I use the new @outlook.com that Microsoft made available last year or the year before that, don't know, don't remember. I only know that previously it was @hotmail.com, @live.com
    And I can't find the option to set it up on my Mac! Its super easy to do on iPhone and iPad because it gives you the option but the option is not on Mac! I only get Exchange

Anyways its confusing and I don't know anything about Mac still, very confused

Thanks in advance
    iMore Newbie

11 Posts

Default Re: Someone help me set my email on my Mac please

It's really easy...just click the one that says "other" or something like that and it will have you put in your full email and it will work.