- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Macbook Pro Down Arrow key fell off.
Macbook Pro Down Arrow key fell off. Any DIY, or does it have to go to the store? I'm fairly certain the local MacAuthority has a fix, but i'd like to get it done now. I saw a 30 minute long youtube video about it, but he doesn't mention the arrow keys. The only thing similar is the small function keys. And I don't think it's the same mechanism.
- 10-07-2014, 08:44 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Macbook Pro Down Arrow key fell off.
If your device is fairly new, I'd take it to the Apple Store or Mac Authority. I've also read online that Apple Stores sometimes have keyboard keys on hand and will just pop them in for you, but I have no personal experience with that. Having said that, give the nearest Apple Store a call and ask, just in case.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 05:28 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2014, 11:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2014, 08:12 AM