- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
I'm having bad battery life on late 2013 Macbook Pro Retina
I don't understand what else to do on my macbook pro retina. I use it very lightly for web browsing and I start off with 100% battery and within two hours, it's at 65%. Is this a normal issue for having a retina model? If that's the case then I would give up retina and go for the macbook air. Any tidbits on how to improve my battery life or should I let Apple take a look at it?
- 10-04-2014, 09:25 AM #2
- 10-04-2014, 09:53 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: I'm having bad battery life on late 2013 Macbook Pro Retina
I use a rMBP late 2013 13" model and battery life is pretty good. I heavily use MATLAB and some other coding platforms and do memory intensive tasks, but generally get 9/10 hours of battery life. But I think if you're doing graphics related tasks, such as streaming netflix movies or gaming, battery life could be much shorter.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2016, 11:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:08 PM
- By chiefmikey in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:44 PM
- By LJ20 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:18 PM