- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
why is my MBP Retina late 2013 - have horrible battery life?
Is there any more tidbits on how to maximize the battery life on this macbook pro retina? I've got the back light dim mid way, notifications are off. I mean I love the retina screen for reading websites and for college use, but battery life is no where near 9 hours. I don't stream movies or youtube on here. Just literally web browsing research for school, and working on blackboard for my assignments. I use it less than an hour or two on a typical day and start off at 100% and in two hours its at 60%. Makes me feel like I should have sacrifieced this model for a macbook air and have a non-retina screen. What should I do?
- 10-04-2014, 09:26 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: why is my MBP Retina late 2013 - have horrible battery life?
Answer to this question in the thread below:
- 10-24-2014, 12:01 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2016, 11:38 PM
- By ghostface147 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:35 AM
- By chiefmikey in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:44 PM
- By taytaymonkey729 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:30 PM