Desk Set Up-Need Advice and Options

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
IMG_3561.JPG

This week I decided to rearrange my desk and try to start using my Macbook Pro and external monitor in unison instead of keeping the Macbook tucked away and using the external only. I moved the printer elsewhere to free up space and just grabbing stuff laying around the office trying to figure out how best to lay them out. The pictured set up worked out good, now I just need to make it permanent I'm stuck with the desk but would like to get a single stand that would mimic this and maybe even set the Macbook a little higher. Storage underneath would be nice but I can get around it. The usual office supply vendors aren't helping much so does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can either build your own or go to places like Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples, Walmart, etcetera and take a look at some of the desks they have available that may meet your needs.

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I have looked around at some of these but haven't found what I want. Going to keep looking though. I would love to build one but our current house is too small for a wood shop and all my tools are in storage.

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks and I will definitely look into one of those in the future when I build a desk for myself. I guess I should've updated this earlier but I ended up purchasing a Belkin Macbook stand and a Satechi monitor stand from Amazon. I don't care for the green on the monitor stand but the USB hook ups in the front are handy. Both serve their purpose for now but a convertible standing/sitting desk would be awesome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73