Macbook inserting extra spaces when typing??
It was while I was typing out this post that I might have FINALLY isolated what is happening. Whenver I type the word 'is ', an extra space is automatically inserted after the s. Every time! Even in my example of typing 'is ' in the brackets, once I hit the spacebar, the ' is moved a space away. Is there somewhere in the setting where i can fix this? It has to be some type of autocorrect type feature that got enabled. I am new to having a MAC so I am not as familiar with where things are. Thanks in advance.
Re: Macbook inserting extra spaces when typing??
Figured it out. Wish I could just delete this thread but it won't let me. I had a shortcut on my iPhone related to the word 'is' and it caused problems when typing on the Macbook. I deleted the shortcut and now everything works fine again. Lesson learned.
- 07-07-2014, 06:45 PM #3
- By njrealtor in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Ravindra Kumar yadav in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:23 PM
- By yaynative in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:22 PM