Trouble with installs

UJ95x

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, so I finally went out and bought a Retina MBP. So far I'm loving it, but I have been having issues with installing Adobe Flash Player. I am able to download it and start the install process, but at the last step it says I need to close Safari before installing. Already tried restarting and not opening Safari and it didn't help. Any ideas?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, so I finally went out and bought a Retina MBP. So far I'm loving it, but I have been having issues with installing Adobe Flash Player. I am able to download it and start the install process, but at the last step it says I need to close Safari before installing. Already tried restarting and not opening Safari and it didn't help. Any ideas?

Delete the download & try again. Make sure you close Safari before you open the download. Hope this works for you!

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

When you close safari buy hitting the red dot at the top left conner, it doesn't completely quit safari.To close safari, open it and press the command + Q buttons to completely quit safari, or open safari and at top left where you see safari, clic on it and bellow in the list clic on "quit safari" after that install your software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

UJ95x

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
When you close safari buy hitting the red dot at the top left conner, it doesn't completely quit safari.To close safari, open it and press the command + Q buttons to completely quit safari, or open safari and at top left where you see safari, clic on it and bellow in the list clic on "quit safari" after that install your software.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like that did the trick. Thank you 😀

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods