Memory upgrade questions macbook pro mid-2009
Mid-2009 MacBook Pro, 5,5 13" 2.26gHZ currently has 2GB memory
Looking to upgrade to 4GB (mavericks slowed me down I believe)
Is the memory from OWC a good deal? Is there a better deal? Is 2GB enough for mavericks and anyone have advice to speed me up.
Boot up/shut down times are longer, and usually apps take forever to close.
Thanks for everyones help in advance.
- 12-30-2013, 09:33 PM #2
- 12-30-2013, 09:35 PM #3
Re: Memory upgrade questions macbook pro mid-2009
Just curious, how much memory are you guys running? And what's startup/ shutdown times for you? Rough guess I'm at like 30secs before I login and hit desktop, about 20 to shut down. Normal?
- 12-30-2013, 10:12 PM #5
- 12-30-2013, 10:15 PM #6
- 12-30-2013, 10:23 PM #7
- 12-30-2013, 10:47 PM #10
- By jsntrenkler in forum MacBook ProReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:02 AM
- By Chargehammer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 04:28 AM