What resolution do you use on your Retina MacBook?
What resolution do you use on your Retina Macbook?
I have the 13inch Haswell model and have my display set at (Looks like 1440x900) .. Makes my display look like the macbook air which is perfect in my opinion. What is your's set at?
- 12-27-2013, 08:07 PM #2
- 12-27-2013, 10:20 PM #3
- 12-28-2013, 08:15 AM #4
- 01-01-2014, 10:42 PM #5
- 01-13-2014, 03:47 AM #6
- 01-13-2014, 04:55 AM #7
- 01-13-2014, 05:41 AM #8
- 01-13-2014, 05:42 AM #9
- 01-22-2014, 06:02 AM #10iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: What resolution do you use on your Retina MacBook?
I've been using 1920*1200 on my 15" rMBP since the first day I got it. Being able to run a bigger desktop than 1440*900 that was on my 2007 MBP was the prime reason for going retina. I tried 1680*1050 but found it to still be too small for my liking.
I wouldn't run it at 2560 or the full 2880 simply because those are not supported in HiDPI mode in OSX. Plus everything gets too minuscule to be usable.
- By Freiteez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2010, 02:49 AM
- By ipadwannabe in forum Original iPadReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:59 PM
- By Astonv122803 in forum Original iPadReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:50 PM
- By AliceDevTeam in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 04:23 PM
- By twocold in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:33 AM