Best MacBook Pro Bags?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thought starting this thread might be fun.

Do you have a favorite bag for your MacBook Pro? So many options out there from so many manufacturers... the choices are almost endless.

In my case, I have to tote around my trusty 17" MBP, so I went with an incase 'city field bag'... What I like about it so much is its durability. It's not made from a leather or other material that requires much care. It's a sturdy nylon type fabric that doesn't scratch, ding or dent up at all. If it gets dirty, you just wipe it clean.

Below is a representative pic of the bag from incase. I think they're only offering bags for 15" and 13" models now. (it's definitely a little different than the one I have... some minor differences in the details).

macbook-pro-bag-17.jpg

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I really like my classic Timbuktu messenger bag. It comes in five sizes depending how much room you need and has a padded section for laptops.

image.jpg

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have an Oakley Kitchen Sink rucksack. It weighs a lot but it has been to Hell and back with me and show little signs of it. I have an incase Andy Warhol Brillo sleeve for it that I love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 while driving in reverse

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2