- 11-27-2013, 10:21 AM #2
Best MacBook Pro Bags?
I have this one but in all black: Attachment 43268
I like it because it's small and slim yet still protects my 15" rMBP and has a lightly padded spot that perfectly fits a iPad. I also carry my Time Machine backup drive and power cables in the main compartment.
I got it almost a year ago and it still doesn't show any signs of wear.
- 11-27-2013, 10:52 AM #3
- 11-27-2013, 11:00 AM #4
- 11-28-2013, 02:53 AM #5
Re: Best MacBook Pro Bags?
I have an Oakley Kitchen Sink rucksack. It weighs a lot but it has been to Hell and back with me and show little signs of it. I have an incase Andy Warhol Brillo sleeve for it that I love.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 while driving in reverse
- By John Yester in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:21 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Mac ProReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 12:40 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2013, 04:30 PM