Silver Coating of the MacBook Pro Body ?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I also using another macbooks, but i didn't any problem on that, i am using mac for last 5 years.

but within one month i got this type of problem. how can i will be work with this, i went to store they told me u have to spoke directly to apple. how they wont be not taking caring the problem and simply saying you have to speak

Did you take it to an Apple store? Where did you purchase the computer? It's definitely an issue that Apple should (and will, no doubt) resolve in your favor.

vidhunnan

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
thank u, actually i from india. i took this to apple retail store where i purchased but they didn't response properly to me.They simply said we spoke to apple, they are not accepting about the problem and also told me you directly speak to apple. But how they won't be simply avoiding me. i have to speak to apple support team today..

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
yup i am also got this type of problem yesterday. it is my new macbook pro 2015 and i found the coating is peeling off. what is the solution for it ?. it also spreading while just rubbing on it.

i place my palm on that place while scrolling.

That's gunk buildup on top of the metal. If it spreads from rubbing...then it's something that can be wiped off. Clean your laptop and wash your hands once in awhile.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Here is a very sImple way to clean your silver MacBook Pro.
Use the "Mr-Net Magic Eraser" no water needed !
It's easy, fast and done a very good job !
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1463241855.770243.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR