I live on a farm with no wifi, but I use the hotspot from my phone when I need it. The question is, is there a way to shut off iCloud syncing and any other system service things on my macbook that use internet, when connected to the hotspot, so I don't burn through my data? I connected yesterday and somehow managed to use 0.5 GB without really doing anything on the computer. Thanks in advance.
- 11-02-2013, 04:24 PM #2
- By MrZ_Tech in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2013, 05:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Yvonne King in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 06:54 AM
- By pelorick in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:02 PM