New rMBP, 8 or 16gb ram?
I'm thinking about buying the new rmbp but I'm not sure if I should go for 8 or 16gb of ram.
I'm planning on using the computer for quite a long time and not upgrading in at least 4-5 years. I'm leaning towards the 16gb option since you can't upgrade later, but I can't really decide. I'll be using the computer for app development, parallels, photoshopping and maybe some gaming (though i mostly use my ps3 for that).
What do you guys think? Is it worth the extra $200 for 16gb?
- 10-22-2013, 09:02 PM #2
- 10-22-2013, 09:13 PM #3
- 10-22-2013, 09:15 PM #4
- 10-22-2013, 09:16 PM #5
- 10-23-2013, 02:03 PM #7
- 10-23-2013, 04:18 PM #8
- 10-25-2013, 09:15 PM #9
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS XReplies: 63Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:48 AM
- By justinkk2005 in forum iPad AirReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:10 PM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:14 AM
- By robclif4d in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:48 PM
- By devinp in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:50 AM