- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
MBP Retina Display Defect?
Today I've noticed on my Macbook Pro Retina some white spot as you can see on the attached image.
It is visible only on bright backround. If I use black background it isn't visible at all.
After searching on google I thought it could be a mura but the definition doesn't fit in all cases on my white spot.
What do you think it is? Should I ask local Apple Store to repair it or change my Macbook?
- 06-07-2013, 01:01 PM #2
- By PsYcHoNeWb in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:33 PM
- By Chavista in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:43 AM
- By Chris_c81 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:37 PM
- By jaybirdz in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2010, 08:24 AM
- By Malinovaya in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2010, 12:49 PM