- 05-06-2013, 04:33 PM #2
- 05-06-2013, 05:06 PM #3
- 05-06-2013, 05:09 PM #4
Re: MBP 13" retina
Since the MBP Retina comes with SSD stock...buying a small USB portable driver would be the most cost effective way to have increased storage on the go.
Spend that ridiculous SSD upgrade money from Apple on upping your RAM (like Karen suggested).
- 05-10-2013, 01:38 AM #5
- By pat_the_cat in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:50 PM
- By djrakowski in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:18 PM
- By cramzy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:09 AM
- By OmariJames in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:59 PM
- By MacUser in forum iPhone 4Replies: 32Last Post: 06-26-2007, 08:39 AM