- 03-09-2013, 10:13 PM #2
- 03-10-2013, 10:40 AM #4
- 03-10-2013, 10:44 AM #5
- 03-10-2013, 09:21 PM #6
Re: Partitioned Mac with BootCamp
I have windows 7 installed on my macbook pro with bootcamp and while I did not have to plug in an ethernet cable you do have to do a few things to get it to work.
Go into my computer, and you should have a usb plugged in from installing windows 7 onto the MAC. There should be drivers on the folder for you to install, some are for your wireless and LAN connection.
- By John Melo in forum Windows Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:33 AM
- By emirozmen in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:21 AM
- By Nina Singh in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2011, 12:55 AM
- By Nina Singh in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:22 AM
- By atcat26 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 12:40 PM