I've been having wifi issues on my MacBook Air for awhile now. Pretty frustrating! Every time I switch web pages it loses connection. I have to keep refreshing. Then when I hit a link it does the same thing. Any help would be much appreciated
- 06-23-2016, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Wifi issues
Looks to me like your WiFi signal is not strong enough. Have you tried rebooting your router? Unplug it from the socket, wait 10 seconds and plug it in. Wait a few minutes while it reboots and try again your Mac.
If the problem continues, try moving your MacBook closer to the router. If still no success, contact your internet provider and let them now your router is acting up.
- By alexrat1996 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2016, 03:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-20-2016, 06:22 PM
- By Premium1 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 07:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2016, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:11 PM