- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Weird Wifi Speed Issue
I've got a MacBook Air. I am using a 15Mbps broadband connection. My broadband speed is between 8Mbps to 9Mbps while browsing on the MacBook. I am getting the full speed on my Nexus 7. It is strange that I am having lower speed on the Macbook. I use this Smart RG wifi router https://www.acanac.com/hardware/smart-rg-sr360n.
I find this issue a bit weird. My router seems to be fine. Any idea why this is happening?
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2016, 04:56 AM
- By alexrat1996 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 05-25-2016, 09:12 PM
- By joshrocker in forum iOS 9Replies: 24Last Post: 05-22-2016, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2016, 07:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2016, 11:40 AM