re Notifications on Macbook Air.
I have just discovered "Notifications" on my Macbook Air. Very useful for seeing mail immediately. However, not knowing how to get back to my home screen I inadvertently pressed "x" on mail and now I can't get mail back. I have gone to System Preferences, then to Notifications and highlighted "mail" but still my Notifications column is empty. How do I get mail back?
- 03-27-2016, 10:42 AM #2
- By seeyaiphone71 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2016, 03:19 PM
- By jkmasi in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2016, 06:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2016, 11:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:28 AM
- By Dakota837 in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:40 AM