what app do I need to watch movies on my new macbook air?
I just bought a macbook air and on the way home I tried to watch a movie on a Delta flight and it said I need to add a flash app
- 11-04-2015, 05:49 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: what app do I need to watch movies on my new macbook air?
The first thing you need is FLASH PLAYER and can go to the MacBook App Store and D/L it. You can then watch i=t from iMovie a built in app or most movies will just let you watch it once you install Flash Player.You can even use Quick time or iTunes as well both built in.
- 11-28-2015, 06:25 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 267 Posts
Re: What app do I need to watch movies on my new Macbook Air?
The free VLC Player is an excellent addition to the arsenal and can play a wide range of video / audio files.
It is not in the App Store - https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html
You'll have to adjust your Security settings to install and use the Player (as with any non App Store software) but well worth it.
- By NinerJet9 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 84Last Post: 08-04-2016, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2015, 05:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2015, 05:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iSRS in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2015, 03:35 PM