How to access Mac Notes on Android?

Gino Guillermo

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
How to access Mac Notes on Android

Hi. I have a Macbook Air and i'm hunting for a new job. I use the Notes app all the time as it gives me instant & quick access to jobs i have applied.

I'm aware of note-taking apps on Android but i don't want to part with my Notes app and want to keep using it as it provides me with the "original" draft of my job-hunting notes.

Is there a way to access Notes on an Android device? Or is the best way to get an iPhone?

Please help. Thank you.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How to access Mac Notes on Android

I've never seen any interface app between iOS native apps and Android where data is transferred into Android.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Gino Guillermo

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to access Mac Notes on Android

The second instruction seems not very clear as i could not find Mail amongst the System Preference.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Martin Gajda's 'SmoothSync' apps have worked successfully between my Mac / iOS for Calendars and Contacts and, once that installed, his 'Tasks' app (now called OpenTasks, I believe) has worked for Reminders, all three on my Android tablet. They are in the Google Play Store.
Still a gap when it comes to Notes, but as noted above, there are the cross-platform apps for that.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

The second instruction seems not very clear as i could not find Mail amongst the System Preference.

I think its now Internet Accounts on newer OS X versions. Since that article was written in 2012, looks like Apple may have changed a few terms.

Gino Guillermo

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Bazza1,

Sorry but the apps you've mentioned does not allow access to Notes on an Android device.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
You would have to use the new app on your MacBook Air and import your notes into that program. Once the notes are there you can access them from anywhere. Evernote is my cross-platform choice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods