- iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
BAD screen Flickering on MacBook Air 13"!
Guys! Please help me!
To begin with, I haven't roughly used or abused my MacBook Air..It hasn't banged in to anything...But I have a very bad screen flickering...
Feels like flashes of lightning...
It remains for a while (mostly when the laptop is woken up) and then goes away...
PLZ can someone help!
UPDATE: HAPPENS only when the laptop is woken from sleep state.
Last edited by iCeborg; 06-21-2015 at 12:13 AM.
- 06-20-2015, 02:01 PM #2
- By lackster2 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2015, 12:54 PM
- By chanxin in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2015, 10:19 AM
- By Jimboj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2015, 10:20 AM