- iMore Intermediate
- 267 Posts
Can we actually copy file from hdd NTFS to hdd HFS+ ?
As per subject, can we do that ?
I've tried to read some discussion on google, but It makes me confused
1. can we actually drag and drop file from NTFS hdd to HFS+ hdd ? any catch ?
2. can we safe file from macbook HFS+ to ext hdd with NTFS formated ?
3. can we drag and drop file from HFS+ to NTFS ?
4. can we safe file from NTFS PC to external HDD HFS+ ?
pls help guys
thx a lot
- 03-14-2015, 07:22 AM #2Banned
- 8,230 Posts
- By baseballbert in forum Apple WatchReplies: 94Last Post: 04-08-2015, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 01:55 PM
- By Microcosmos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:59 PM
- By Cristina Neat in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:49 AM