Wonderful experience with AppleCare

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
On January 10th 2015 my 2013 MacBook Air shut down and wouldn't power on. I called Apple support and talked with a AppleCare adviser. We went through some troubleshooting steps and nothing would work, so he set up a repair. Due to the closest Apple Store being 3 hours from here, I had to go for the shipping option. He instructed me to place the power brick in the box with the MacBook just in case the problem was in the power brick. On Thursday of last week I finally got around to shipping the box off, and today was very surprised to get my MacBook back so soon. I opened the box and saw a paper that said the logic board had to be replaced and all that. Well I looked in the box and there was no power brick. I called Apple and eventually was connected with a customer relations rep. He told me that the initial adviser gave me false information when he told me to include the power brick in the box. The initial adviser did not include in his notes that he told me to include the power brick. The customer relations rep said that he would take me at my word and send me a power brick for free. I learned two things, one I knew but let a bad rep fool me: never include accessories including power bricks/cords when sending a device in for service. 2) that Apple customer support is the best in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro