Changing the apple id on my macbook
I have following query.
I have a macbook & an iPhone.
On my macbook i have logged in using my apple id 1.
On my iPhone, i have logged in using my apple id 2.
On my macbook, the iCloud id is same as my iPhone id ( id 2) But for iTunes it's id 1.
My question is :
a. How can i change my apple id on my macbook to apple id 2 ( same as my iPhone). I want to use id 2 as single id.
b. If i change the apple id on my macbook, WILL i loose all my data/ installed apps on macbook?
b.1: If yes, then is there a way to change the id on my macbook and not loose my data and installed apps?
- 12-25-2014, 01:55 AM #3
- 13,945 Posts
Re: Changing the apple id on my macbook
This maybe of some help.
- 12-25-2014, 09:23 AM #5
- By Peterpetram in forum iPhone 7Replies: 40Last Post: 08-30-2016, 07:53 AM
- By Peterpetram in forum iOS 9Replies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2015, 03:16 PM
- By Kevin DeMattos in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2014, 01:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:33 PM