I can't believe it. I'm shocked. I had downloaded Yosemite and I loved it, I had zero problems. But this morning, I clicked on a link a friend sent me, it asked me to update my player to view the video, I did... And now my MacBook Air is crippled, I get multi pop ups everytime I try to do anything, I am so freaked out.
I guess my only recourse is the Genius Bar, now, isn't it?
... And please, don't tell me how dumb I was for clicking on that link, I already know that. 😟
- 11-07-2014, 02:38 PM #2
Do you have a time machine backup? You should be able to restore everything to the point before you clicked the link.
Otherwise I think there are some free anti-virus scanners you could use to clean it up.
I'm sure the Genius Bar would help to though.
- 11-07-2014, 02:39 PM #3
- By morrisbuttermaker in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2014, 10:33 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhoneReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2014, 04:10 PM
- By nauxoahs in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:46 AM