My MacBook Air bent

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I needed a ramp to change the oil in my Volkswagan jetta, so I used my MacBook Air. Apples hardware is such junk, it bent! Seriously, I can't believe they didn't reinforce the body. #bendgate

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
At least you weren?t dumb enough to carry it in your pants pocket.

I tried that but it was too big. apple made the MacBook Air too big, too thin and not strong enough. I mean who doesn't use their laptop as a ramp for their car?!? I And on top of that, Jettas are smaller cars.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Seriously when you spend 1000 bucks on an Air you EXPECT it to have multiple uses!!!!! Apple SUCKS goats!!!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
YEAH!!!! Let's all go get Note 4s!!!!! They've got necessary build features!!!!!!

LET'S SEND APPLE A MESSAGE!!!!!!

Well, I have been wanting a new credit card holder.....

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
YEAH!!!! Let's all go get Note 4s!!!!! They've got necessary build features!!!!!!

LET'S SEND APPLE A MESSAGE!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! We will get notes and ativ books! iPhones and macs bend wayyyyyyy too easy. Heck, there is no way I can keep myself from running my laptop over or putting over 100 lbs of pressure on my phone!!!!!!

APPLE IS SOOOOO DOOMED BECAUSE WE ARE SWITCHING!!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
YES!!!!!! We will get notes and ativ books! iPhones and macs bend wayyyyyyy too easy. Heck, there is no way I can keep myself from running my laptop over or putting over 100 lbs of pressure on my phone!!!!!!

APPLE IS SOOOOO DOOMED BECAUSE WE ARE SWITCHING!!!!!

Oooooo ooooooo oooooooo I KNOW!!!!!

After we get the Note 4s let's sell them and get Passports!!!! The sales numbers will go up, the stock will go up, and APPLE WILL FAIL EVEN FASTER!!!!!!!

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
YES!!! The note 4 is soooo innovative because it has a gap that lets you store extra stuff!!! Does the iPhone 6, or 6 plus have that?????? NO!!!!

It's not for storing stuff. It's extra ventilation so that it doesn't overheat trying to keep up with an iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
YES! Do passports bend? NO!!!! (They're so ugly no one would in their right mind would touch one) but we won't talk about that. We'll only focus on the fact that apple devices bend when ran over or put under 100+ lbs of pressure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox