My MacBook Air won't charge at all sometimes with "Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adaptor"
My 11inch MacBook Air -2011 won't charge at all sometimes with "Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adaptor"- and before,-- I could charge at any battery level/%. Now I am only lucky if it charge at all when battery is almost empty. Contacts are cleaned and no sticks broken in lightning plug/contact of charger cable.
- 01-25-2014, 07:42 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 07:56 PM #3
- By TheIowaKid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 36Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 30Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:10 AM
- By flynlead in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Brian23MAC in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 12:00 PM