Storage Measurements Messed Up
My late 2011 11" MacBook Air is updated to Mavericks 10.9. I checked the storage after I first updated it and the storage was correct, but now when I look all of the storage is other and I have 0 gbs music, 0 gbs photos, etc. What can I do, if anything, to fix it?
- 11-19-2013, 09:13 PM #3
Re: Storage Measurements Messed Up
I had an issue with the USB port on my 2012 MBP after the Mavericks update and I was sure it was the update that was causing the error. I finally to it to Apple and come to find out I had a faulty logic board. They replaced it for free and I was only without my baby for 24hrs.
Hope you find a fix soon!!
- By nyry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 107Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Arjun Mehra in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:15 AM
- By James Falconer in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 04:22 PM
- By kona314 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 05:59 PM