- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Value of MacBook Air w/ Broken Display -sell for parts?
My screen cracked a few months ago on my late 2010 MBA (base model). Everything else works (via external monitor in clamshell mode)
Should I sell it as a MBA with a broken display or sell it part by part?
I'm being offered $100 and nothing more (through craigslist). Is that a bit ridiculous? Can I take it apart sell the parts themselves--or perhaps refurbish it?
Would you let it go for $100?
- 10-22-2013, 06:38 PM #2
Re: Value of MacBook Air w/ Broken Display -sell for parts?
How much do you think you could get part by part? How bad is the "cracked" screen? To answer the questions you asked, I would say that if you don't think you can get over $100 by selling the parts, then I would recommend that you advertise your MacBook as "workable with an external monitor" or something to that effect.
- By fire6 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2016, 10:05 AM
- By justinkk2005 in forum iPad AirReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2013, 02:10 PM
- By chibull17 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:19 PM
- By austriak in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:35 PM
- By galaxyboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:48 PM