Mac book air

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Now modems I do remember:( OLD-COMPUTERS.COM musem ~ Franklin ACE 1000 was my high school companion. That plus an Epson dot matrix printer. I'd have to say a new MacBook Air is cool indeed.

My first computer was a Tandy 1000 with 5.25 floppy drive. I remember doing a upgrade for a 20mb hard drive it cost hundreds for that 20mb.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

emirozmen

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up my first Mac. I got the 13 inch Mac book air and so far it's great. Gonna take me some time to learn this lol.

Try to know you way around shortcuts. I do, and I hardly ever use menus!

That battery is sick, enjoy it to the fullest!!!

Headgame

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure you're gonna love it.
BTW: what's a modem?
Just kidding. Couldn't resist.:)

Good Luck

Haha.
Loving my Air although a bit of a learning curve after decades of Windows. Two amazing things - build quality is amazing and it runs so cool. I can actually rest it on my lap without burning my legs. Thank you Steve!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Haha.
Loving my Air although a bit of a learning curve after decades of Windows. Two amazing things - build quality is amazing and it runs so cool. I can actually rest it on my lap without burning my legs. Thank you Steve!

I hear ya, I'm still learning but I don't miss my Windows laptop one bit.

Good Luck

iChloe

Banned
Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey! This is a really interesting thread for me as I am considering buying the MacBook Air and I need some advice. I've been to the Apple store and checked it out already, and I love the feel of it! The only 2 things that I am not sure about are: storage capacity and battery life. Anyone who's had it for a while now, could you post your thoughts here please? :) Thank you!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey! This is a really interesting thread for me as I am considering buying the MacBook Air and I need some advice. I've been to the Apple store and checked it out already, and I love the feel of it! The only 2 things that I am not sure about are: storage capacity and battery life. Anyone who's had it for a while now, could you post your thoughts here please? :) Thank you!

If you haven't already, you might want to read the following guide to buying a MacBook by member SeanHRCC.

http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-tos/257919-guide-buying-macbook.html

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Battery life is amazing... approaching 10 hours... storage is limited and expensive to upgrade (by purchasing a machine with more/most storage) - it is NOT upgradeable... same for RAM. Reveiw the article that Darrick suggested for all the gory details...

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Love the 13" MBA! I went from a stock MBP 13" (too heavy!) to considering the 11" MBA for portability and decided on the 13" with 8GB ram and 512GB memory because I don't use the cloud for storage. Got the i7 version but I honestly don't notice any difference from the i5.

Awesome battery life! :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Love the 13" MBA! I went from a stock MBP 13" (too heavy!) to considering the 11" MBA for portability and decided on the 13" with 8GB ram and 512GB memory because I don't use the cloud for storage. Got the i7 version but I honestly don't notice any difference from the i5.

Awesome battery life! :)

Nice buy LVMHgirl.

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73