What can I do if a program is frozen on my Mac?
Sometimes when I run programs on my Mac I get a spinning wheel that kind of looks like a CD. What can I do to prevent this? Or what can I do to recover the Mac when this happens?
- 06-21-2016, 08:07 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,372 Posts
Re: What can I do if a program is frozen on my Mac?
You can "force quit" any frozen programs on your Mac. Here's a blog that explains how to do it.
How to force quit an app or program on Mac | iMore
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2016, 03:37 PM
- By bobbob1016 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2016, 06:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 06:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:49 AM