Why doesn't my Mac Pro see the dvd drive when I boot straight to windows 10 without bootcamp
If I boot to El Capitan and use Parallels, the DVD drive is seen in windows.
- 03-14-2016, 05:37 PM #2
- 4,104 Posts
Re: Why doesn't my Mac Pro see the dvd drive when I boot straight to windows 10 without bootcamp
Welcome to iMore! Bootcamp should have installed the proper drivers for you. If not then this could possibly be the problem. You will need to download the proper drivers. Parallels comes with the proper drivers so will not be an issue. I use Parallels and never have issues. Plus Parallels allows my to run both Windows and OS X at the same time.
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2016, 10:52 AM
- By sqllady in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 02:12 PM