When would be the best time to buy a MBP?

Eskemo30

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
When would be the best time to buy a MBP

Hello all,

I am looking at buying my first MBP. I went on to Apple's website and built one how I liked it, but then I got to thinking and I'm not sure if now would be a good time to buy one or not. They just came out with a new mac and introduced new features like force touch. Do you think they will bring these features to the 15" MBP because I know it's already available for the 13". Or do you think the lineup will stay how it is for a while and now would be a good time? The only reason I ask is because unlike for some people the MBP is a lot of money to spend for me just to have it outdated in a few months.

Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: When would be the best time to buy a MBP

The Macbook Air & Pro both got some minor spec bumps that were noted in the Watch announcement event... Just get what you want now... because if you keep waiting because you think something better might be coming along - you'll always be waiting...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

The best time to buy is when you need one. The specs get bumped throughout the year, so there's really no "bad" time to buy, IMO.

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

If the force touch is a feature you really want on the 15 inch MBP then you may want to wait a few months. One of the reasons the 15 inch MBP hasn't been updated yet is because the Intel quad core Broadwell processors will not be released until the summer/fall. Also, Intel's new Skylake processors come out in the fall. Either way waiting a few months will probably allow you to get a faster machine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The best time to buy is when you need one. The specs get bumped throughout the year, so there's really no "bad" time to buy, IMO.

'Nuf said...;)...Besides, if you keep waiting to get the next best thing, you'll never buy anything.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77