So When Will The Next Mac Pro Be Released?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I personally don't know how much longer the consumer version of the Mac Pro will be around. The iMac has more power than any home user will need and the MacBook Pro's do too. I personally feel that Apple will take the Mac Pro line to a full commercial-level product, exclusively for Hollywood use and large server administration. I just don't see them selling many Mac Pro's these days and I don't see them renewing a product class that doesn't hold much traction anymore. Thoughts?

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I personally don't know how much longer the consumer version of the Mac Pro will be around. The iMac has more power than any home user will need and the MacBook Pro's do too. I personally feel that Apple will take the Mac Pro line to a full commercial-level product, exclusively for Hollywood use and large server administration. I just don't see them selling many Mac Pro's these days and I don't see them renewing a product class that doesn't hold much traction anymore. Thoughts?

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

From what I've been reading, I'd have to agree with you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the Mac hardware that were introduced via the WWSC 2013 Keynote is available for purchase today?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner