Have You Updated Your Mac Pro to OS X Mountain Lion?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[TIP]If you have a Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer) and you haven't updated to OS X Mountain Lion and would like to, feel free to download it directly from the Apple website HERE,[/TIP] [WARN]however, your current system must already be running OS X Lion or the latest version of Snow Leopard prior to installing OS X Mountain Lion.[/WARN]

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Of course, if you're uncomfortable downloading directly, you can do so from your Mac Pro by clicking on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen and then choosing "Software Update..." :)

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Sure. Unless you have a Mac Pro 1,1. If you have a Mac Pro 1,1 and you feel like jumping through hoops to trick your EFI 32 bit Mac Pro into thinking it's a 64bit EFI Mac Pro, a way to do that can be found, via Google. I'm not that adventurous. I just need my workstation to work, and as is, it does. Otherwise, yea. Mac Pro 2008 and up, have at it. I'm happy with Lion on my Mac Pro 1,1. Not missing anything from Mountain Lion. I have that running on my 2008 Macbook Pro and will soon update to Mavericks on the Macbook Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2