Why Apple works
I just walked into an Apple store excited to get the new Magic Mouse even thought I didn't prefer older versions.
The new one really appealed to me due to the new shape and the gestures. I believe it will really help with video editing and 3d modeling over the track pad which I usually prefer for all other uses.
Found it easily.
Paid myself with Apple Pay (touch id).
And placed it in my pocket.
Took under a minute.
Incredible experience and I am psyched to use the new mouse.
And I never even thought about the $69 so easily extracted from my account.
- 08-21-2015, 09:53 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
Re: Why Apple works
Apple works so well because they have a closed loop system. They build the hardware and software of all there products to work together flawlessly. They don't over release products and create a complex chain of devices and software to support, They keep everything very simple and cross compatible. This gives them the option to make things "just work". Very different approach than microsoft, which just took a mainly software development track, at least at first. This created a complex ecosystem of hardware profiles to support and a nightmare to support. Thats why things usually "just dont work" =)
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2015, 11:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 07:59 PM
- By Christophe Vidal in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2015, 05:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2015, 05:12 PM