Time Capsule question

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to get one of the new Airport Time Capsules to backup my computers. If I want to use it to backup but not connect it to any modem or internet is it still possible to backup wirelessly to it? I live in a house that I rent from the owner and they live upstairs and I do not have access to the modem for the wifi. I would also like to hook a printer up to it. Will this all work if there is not cord coming from a modem to the back of it? Appreciate the help.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to get one of the new Airport Time Capsules to backup my computers. If I want to use it to backup but not connect it to any modem or internet is it still possible to backup wirelessly to it? I live in a house that I rent from the owner and they live upstairs and I do not have access to the modem for the wifi. I would also like to hook a printer up to it. Will this all work if there is not cord coming from a modem to the back of it? Appreciate the help.

It will work perfectly as you describe. You will not have Internet access through it, but you can use it to create a wifi network, and use it as you described.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR