Airport Extreme weird problem.
So I was having trouble with my internet the last couple of days so I got on Airport Utility and saw that my extreme needed an update so I clicked on it and this came up.
This version of AirPort Utility requires this AirPort Extreme use firmware version 7.3.1 or later. Use AirPort Utility 5.6 to update this base station. AirPort Utility 5.6 is available at AirPort Service and Support.
So I got on the apple website downloaded Airport Utility 5.7 figuring there wouldn't be a difference and it didn't change anything it still brought up that little error. So I tried reseting it and nothing still comes up with that error I have tried everything I can think of so please if anybody out there could help me that would be appreciated.
Re: Airport Extreme weird problem.
Never mind got it to work. Somebody helped me on the Apple forums. If you have are having the same problems go to this link.
The Macintosh Desktop Experience: AirPort Utility 5.6 and Mountain Lion
- By Gixxer07 in forum OS XReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2012, 03:36 PM
- By chobbs1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:32 AM
- By richxps in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
- By nehill007 in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2010, 10:32 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Other Operating Systems & DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2009, 05:03 PM