OS X Server Requirements
Are you planning on turning your Mac running OS X Mavericks into a server? If so, make sure your computer meets the necessary requirements below.
- Mac computer running OS X Mavericks.
- 2GB of memory.
- 10GB of available disk space; some features require additional disk space.
- Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
- Some features require compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require program enrollment.
- Some features are not available in all countries.
SOURCE: Apple - OS X Server - Read the technical specifications.
- 01-27-2014, 11:02 AM #2
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 14Last Post: 03-23-2014, 07:57 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Server & XserveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:03 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:05 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:35 PM