What is the benefit of going from 8 to 16 gigs in the $999 Mac Mini.
I have decided to purchase a new Mac Mini. The standard RAM for the $999 model is 8 gigs. One of the main uses of the new Mini will be a music server. Would I notice any improvement in the performance/sound of the Mini if I increased the RAM to 16 gigs?
- 04-14-2015, 07:25 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:22 PM
- By traybo in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:44 PM
- By mvo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:31 PM