- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Bluetooth problems on my Mac Mini
Hi Peter I have a 2013 Mac Mini and over there years I have picked up a problem with blue tooth using the magic mouse and magic pad. I keep the batteries charged up and I know the devices are good but its seems that I lose connection constantly between my devices and the mac mini . Also the mouse runs wild and now the pad is starting to do the same thing . Got any ideas ? sometime ago I called Apple and we did a fresh install and it seams to do the problem for a while but now its back ..
I enjoy your stuff .
- 02-13-2015, 09:29 AM #2
- 02-18-2015, 02:52 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Bluetooth problems on my Mac Mini
Do you have any USB3 devices attached? USB3 hard drives operate at a frequency that can impact on bluetooth devices. I had the same problem on my Mac Mini. I just moved the external USB3 devices further away and the problem went away.
- 02-18-2015, 02:53 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2015, 08:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 06:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2015, 06:00 PM
- By Michelle Telfo in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2015, 04:15 PM