- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would like to purchase a mini for the expressed purpose of running it as an iTunes server.
I have 4 AppleTv 3's and currently use a windows HTPC running itunes and home sharing to stream my quite large library to those AppleTv's. This solution works ok, iTunes does freeze every so often but the issue is that the HTPC does suck down a lot of power.
I would like to power the mini around the clock.
Which mini should I get?
- 10-29-2014, 03:54 PM #2
- 10-30-2014, 08:51 AM #4
- By brookeyydo0o in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 17Last Post: 06-20-2015, 03:18 PM
- By SomeCallMeCoach in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 30Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:04 AM
- By MattKerwin in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2014, 04:12 PM